24 March 2011

Cath Kidston Online Magazine

I love checking my emails in the morning over a cup of coffee (a particularly good one this morning!) and finding little gems in my inbox. Today I was not disappointed. I love all things Cath Kidston (just a shame the UK is so far away) and now she has an online magazine...


Lots of gorgeous shabby chic items - I want most of them!
But I particularly love her sewing accessories......



I just love the vintage look packaging for the buttons - the flowers and the shirt are just delightful.
And she has hedgehogs too...we all know how obsessed I am with hedgehogs so I am in good company.

Something else that tickled my fancy.......


This gorgeous tea towel.
I am not much of a Royal follower but this commerative item for Kate & William is just so whimsical!

Rather than show you every page just take a look at the mag here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!